Sunday 7 April 2013

My First Blog...

So a lot of people have been telling me that I need my own blog... Here it is! I hope you're happy, now the entire world can laugh at my life... yay...

I should probably start off with a little bit about myself. My name is Amy Bouwer. I'm pretty much your average teenage girl... ish... not really. I love to read and write. I love music; I play the piano, flute and bass guitar, and am forever annoying our neighbours because I believe the world should be full of beautiful noise (but evidently, some people disagree). I also love to laugh. Life is too short to be serious all the time, seriously. Sometimes, even the worst situations are just plain hilarious when you look at them from a different angle.

Basically, I created this blog to share my opinion on life, boys, books, boys in books, music... whatever. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope that I can make you laugh, even just a little.

- Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy I'm soo glad you finally got a blog!!! I adore your reviews they always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I am one of your biggest fans. It took me this long to read your blog. And all because I cant sleep and don't want to turn the light on. I am also trying not to shake the bed with my laughter at all your crazy stories. You are a funny girl. Think the bat is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete